Especially important in the home office: functioning Internet. AVM has now released Fritz!OS 7.25, a new version after 7.21. Among other things, the connection should become more stable, which seems to be the case after a first test run: the rate of the "corrected DTU" is significantly better than before.
The complete changelog:
- Right of way in the home office - device prioritization for working at home
- Simplified control for parents
- Manage phone calls more easily - higher transmission quality for mobile communications
- Fine tuning for even better WLAN
- Weather information on the FRITZ!Fon
- Hotspot and answering machine on/off
- Measuring humidity with FRITZ!DECT 440
- Data backup for internal memory
- FRITZ!Box LTE models get SMS journal and SMS send function
- Fax journal and optimized configuration
- More stable Internet connection for supervectoring and long reach VDSL
- Support of the business telephony platform CompanyFlex
More details on the individual points can be found in the Press release from AVM. First there is the update for the current top model, the 7590.
- High-end WLAN AC+N router according to Multi-User-MIMO with 1.733 (5 GHz) + 800 MBit/s (2,4 GHz) simultaneously, supports WLAN-Mesh
- Telephone system for Internet and fixed network with voice-to-mail and fax-to-mail, integrated DECT base station for up to six cordless telephones, connections for analog and ISDN telephones
- Media server (UPnP AV) distributes movies, photos and music in the home network to suitable receivers, such as tablets, TVs, hi-fi systems, etc.
- 4x Gigabit LAN for connecting computers and game consoles, 2x USB 3.0/2.0 ports for printers and storage in the network. Compatible with Deutsche Telekom Annex J connections.
- Scope of delivery: FRITZ!Box 7590, power supply, 4.25m DSL telephone connection cable, 4m DSL cable, 1.5m LAN cable, installation instructions, TAE/RJ45 adapter, TAE/RJ11 adapter
Letzte Aktualisierung am 2021-09-17 at 22:25 / Affiliate Links / Bilder von der Amazon Product Advertising API